Here are the 12-key areas you should focus on with your outsourced HR partner…
- What is the vision for your business?
- How do you see yourself as a leader, what things do you do well?
- What key performance indicators and metrics do you use to measure your progress?
- Are your people delivering the value to your business?
- Are your people motivated and committed to achieving your business goals?
- Are you clear on the purpose or ‘why’ for your business, and the ‘why’ for your teams, and the ‘why’ for each employee?
- Do you have a business strategy?
- Do you people know what the business strategy is and what must be achieved?
- How do you communicate key important messages to your people?
- How do your people know what is expected of them in their role?
- How do you review your people’s contribution?
- How do you help your people be as effective as possible in their role?
If your HR partner doesn’t challenge you to think strategically about your people, then Opt HR can help redress the balance. Rachel would be more than happy to meet for a chat – you can contact her on 07736 167450 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Empowering business owners with the knowledge, direction, and expertise to leverage their people resource.