HR Consultancy Services
Here at Opt HR, flexibility is the cornerstone of everything we do. We know that not every business needs a full-time HR Manager. We also know that whilst many of our clients prefer to use our expertise to troubleshoot issues as and when they arise, on a project-by-project basis, other clients find the benefits and advantages of our HR consultancy service much more closely suited to their own specific requirements.
If you opt for this service, we help you to identify the total number of hours of support you will need each month, which we’ll then translate into a fixed monthly consultancy fee. By opting for our retainer package you will be able to choose from a repertoire of services such as:
- Expert Employment Law Advice and support on all employee issues
- HR Software/Systems (including self-service)
- E-Learning Modules
- Health & Safety
- Access to a bank of HR policy templates; Company Handbooks and Employment Contracts
The benefits of working with experts within an HR consultancy service firm mean that you can:
- accurately and easily budget for your HR support services
- have expert HR assistance and advice whenever you need it
- keep up-to-date with all of the latest employment law news
- enjoy the same peace of mind as that enjoyed by larger businesses with in-house HR staff
- enjoy great savings without scrimping on quality
Each retained service is tailored to meet your company’s specific requirements. When you hire us as your retained HR professionals, we will first meet your team, learn all we can about your business and carry out a full HR audit to understand your current position and where you hope to be in the future.
Then we take over, do the work you don’t like and ensure total peace of mind for you and your colleagues. We’ve helped several businesses with their HR needs across the West Midlands and if you too are looking to simplify your human resource processes visit our Coventry or Birmingham pages to find out more.